•May 5, 2008 • Leave a Comment
Not in any particular order
- I am only with you for the money
- You don’t have to get committed to me
- I don’t need any “special treatment” (read money and attention)
- You don’t have to call me again
- Let’s do an abortion
- I don’t want marriage or kids
- I love your mom
- Please go ahead and have a great nitght out with your ‘ex’
- Love is not the thing, sex is the only thing
- I don’t want to shop or talk
•May 3, 2008 • Leave a Comment
Not in any particular order.
- I am already married
- I just want to sleep with you
- I am bored with your yapping all the time
- I think your friend is sexy
- I think you are fat
- You are not worth the money I spend on you
- I have another girl friend
- You are not beautiful, you are just another pretty face for me
- I think you should stop talking and jump into bed with me. RIGHT NOW!
- Sex was great but I am never going to call you again
•February 22, 2008 • Leave a Comment
No one to help, no advice, what you hear is never true. So…go figure it yourself.
•February 21, 2008 • 1 Comment
“You are always alone, alive or dead” – New City Saying.
•February 19, 2008 • Leave a Comment
Unusual shapes and beautiful colours – the dead don’t appreciate!
•February 7, 2008 • Leave a Comment
Dance like it hurts,
Love like you need money,
Work when people are watching.
- Scott Adams, The Way of the Weasel
US cartoonist (1957 – )